Monday, July 11, 2011

BRIGHT COLORS & SUNNY DAYS


In the summer time I love wearing bright/pastel colors! My ''SUMMER MUST COLORS" are Coral and Aqua.


I Love wearing lots of Crochet tops,Boyfriend tee's , Loose fitting lacey tops - only in colors white,off white and sometimes light gray, Double V neck tops ( v-neck in the front and back ) and just tons and tons of simple bright / Pastel color plain tops/ Burnout tops. 
Places I love to buy my tops :
 Urban Outfitters, American Apparel,Nordstrom, Anthropologie, Cusp, Bloomingdales, Lulu's, Lucky Brand  



One of my NEW favorite blush color is By Tarte and its called  
" TIPSY "( bright coral)  Thank You Sephora! 



This " GOLDSTONE"  MSF  ( mineralized skin finish ) is so gorgeous !!! It's from the new MAC SEMI PRECIOUS collection. So perfect for any skin tone and great for the summer time. Glow on baby , Glow on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment